Thursday 7 July 2011

Deadlines and Movies

Warning: Unless you're as bored as I am at the moment, don't bother reading this. It's a rant. Period.

Yes, because even when I'm busy as hell, I still have a movie running (be it on the tv, a dvd or on my laptop--either way). I don't really watch it. It's just for the sake of ambiance so I don't realize how freaking late it is and I get myself to keep working to unearthly hours (joy). Kinda like how I listen to Hans Zimmerman and Alan Silvestri while I'm cramming for exams.
Which makes me wonder why I bother to select what language I want my subtitles to be in...
-_-

Anyway, I just found out about two hours ago (or so) that the deadline for my arts folio (I'm not sure if it's the official deadline or just the one my school set, but what the heck) isn't the end of July, but the bloody 15th. Which means I have until next Friday to get this thing glued and binded along with a sprayed, shiny teacup+plate ready to submit.
Holy crap.
And I thought I was rushing to catch the Eurostar back in 2004. >_>

I'm supposed to be pasting crap now but considering the fact that I just cut my way through a FEW printed pictures for my freaking 'inspiration' page, I thought I could use a few minutes break just ranting off somewhere--so why not here? I'm just typing a bunch of random stuff to flex my fingers. WEEE~!!!
I probably got the idea to rant here from watching Social Network--which is what I was doing before I found out about the deadline thing. Joy.
Only difference is, I'm not drunk. I'm underage. (and a Muslim. Okay, so three differences--buzz off =.=)

Seriously hoping I'll be able to get back in school by this weekend because I've been slacking off enough these past few days (credit to my own laziness and this stupid... neuro-thing).

Oh crap.
I just remembered that I have tuition tomorrow morning.
I guess I'm going to have to cut this rant short.
ABANDON SHIP!!

Oh, before I forget:
Ciao~☆

No comments:

Post a Comment