Tuesday 5 July 2011

Numbness and Pain

I lay down on my bed, staring at the phone,
wondering
I lay down on my side, staring at the phone,
growing numb
I lay down on my own, staring at the phone,
falling asleep

I'm not telling you where that came from because honestly, I'm not too sure myself -_-"
Just wanted to write it down somewhere before it slipped completely from my mind
like so many other things have...

Let's see where life has brought me so far
The sad stuff:
After an 11-year Sports Day winning streak, my house yielded first place to Green House.
We placed 3rd.
Boo.
2nd-Red, 4th-Blue
We didn't win the Inter-SBP Wind Orchestra. Heck, we didn't even place top 3.
Boo.
After God-knows-how-many rounds of vinorelbine (a chemo drug), I experienced probably the worst of the worst among the possible side effects: peripheral neuropathy. I'm not even going to bother telling you what that means so you can go ahead and Google it yourself -_- Here's a rough image though: I haven't been able to go up the stairs since last Saturday night.
No wonder I'm not in school, eh?
I didn't even argue about going to the hospital in the wheelchair. Heck, I was practically begging for it.
Boo.
Other sad things are too private to post here so piss off -A-
LOL

Now for the happy stuff:
Nil

I seriously can't think of anything to be ecstatic about at the moment.
I haven't actually done anything I can be proud of (not complaining, just stating) so... meh.
Life's got its ups and downs, right?
I'll get better and I'll get there soon...
Soon... :)
Ciao~✩

No comments:

Post a Comment