Saturday 25 June 2011

Tears and Cheers

Let's spare a moment to look at this page:
Shiawase Kissa Sanchoume chp 69 pg 9
At first I was all
キャアアアアア〜!!!o(>▽<)o♥♥♥
typical fangirl meets bishie moment... 
and then I looked at it again
and I got all upset
because, I guess, at times
I'm thinking the same thing too...
TT^TT

Veering away from sad-emo topics...
Kudos to the F4s :D
THIS YEAR'S T-DAY CELEBRATION WAS AWESOME!! XD
I'd have to say it's mainly because the teachers were the ones performing
and watching my 58 year old(-ish) Bio teacher doing the Usop Wheelchair from Hantu Kak Limah act was downright hilarious
Annoying thing is, my camera batteries ran out right when the performances were starting =.="
I only got a single shot of the first act, which, to be honest, was NOT the most entertaining (though watching my teachers dress up in high school uniforms was kinda funny :P)
Guy teacher is shooort XD
 I lost count of how many stomach cramps I got laughing this morning (>w<)
And and and
Our new physics teacher is totally awesome at coconut bowling
And and and
Our ustaz was seriously game for throwing water balloons at the world
Already aiming all those blissfully unaware
And and and
There was a Fruit Festival/Fruit Party (call it what you may)
and there were mangosteens and rambutan and duku
...
and durians
which means I didn't even make it to the Square before my head got dizzy from the fumes
So I abandoned my friend, made a U-turn to the office and just dilly-dallied to give the other students time to finish off the durians (along with the other fruits...)
so that I could pass the Square to the dining hall for lunchies
Ngeh
Hate durians (-△-)
And I say I'm Malaysian? For shame! (>△<)

...
I guess that wasn't as long as I thought it would be.
I thought I was going to end up ranting
Guess not =.="
Going to do homework or something now >w<
Ciao~☆

No comments:

Post a Comment