Wednesday 8 June 2011

Reminiscing and Blue Birds

Once again, I have officially returned
to the fandom
of
 OOOHH YEEEAAAAHHH

My bro and I have been playing the BLACK(bro) and WHITE(me) versions and hohoho
personally?
I think N is HAWT XD

Japanese writing says: "I am the Champion."

And I (my character) got to ride the ferris wheel alone with him!
キャアアアアアーーーー!!!♥♥
Honestly, I would love to give the guy a haircut.
However considering the fact that he seems to be totally (unconsciously) into my character (thankfully, a girl) and he is seriously hot, I'll let it pass.
Then my brother said something:

"You know, if you'd picked the guy character, that scene would look seriously... gay."

And together with the totally sappy and somewhat romantic background music,
I could not deny it.
N,
please do not be gay.
May you remain in my TokoXN fangirl fantasies~

MOVING ON!!=>x<=
I finally started to get a move on my SPM arts folio and damn,
it took me half a day to draw a single freaking bird.
=.=
No kidding.
W.I.P.:
Edited so you can see teh liiines

And the finished one:
Yeayz! It's dooone!!
And now that the bird is done, I have to get started on the snail.
And after all the work it took to get the bird done, I'm not looking forward to it.
Because believe it or not, the snail looks a lot harder than the bird did.
Shazzam!

...
And that's probably all I have to say at this point.
Yeah...
Ciao~☆

No comments:

Post a Comment