Saturday 11 June 2011

Big Bass, Epic Phail

So Emma Stone wins Best Comedic Performance
YAY EMMA STONE!!
And Justin Bieber wins Best Jaw Dropping
Wait, what?
MTV, what is WRONG with you!!?
Sorry BeBLIEPers
but I'd honestly rather that award go to... someone else.
Taylor Lautner?
Oh noes!!

Aaanyways,
I got tired of watching old RWJ vids on YouTube
and if I start playing Pokemon, I'm afraid I won't stop =.="
So what catches my eye?
   My bro's speakers.
Which he actually found under the desk in my uncle's old room...
which we are currently occupying =D
And I gotta say
I LUV TEH BASS v(>^<)v
evn though it's totally eating up my battery power
and definitely busting my eardrums
If I turn the bass up loud enough, I can practically feel the floor vibrating.
And no, that's not really an Apple product
My bro just stuck on one of those free stickers for kicks

It saddens me...
My old speakers weren't even as wide as that--^ bass speaker
And it's barely as tall as the side speakers
They're both SONICGEAR though
And mine was obviously newer
But mine died -first-
And this one's called
APOCALYPSE A3 ULTIMATE PC Audio
And mine was called
...
what was it called?
   Anywho, for the sake of cutting short my ranting
These speakers are AWESOME XD
If we had neighbours and I kidnapped these,
they'd hunt me down before daylight's out :P

  Progress on the art thing is excruciating
Did I spell that right?
I drew those freaking bluebells two days ago
And they're still not done!!
= . =
Somebody take this DS away from me PLEASE
And the colouring's not coming in too well either... *sigh*
Oh well, at least I still have the sketch to flaunt off :D
Again, edited so you can see the lines :D
 And thus
I must now go help make goodies for my aunt's wedding
Or accompany said aunt to get my gran's birthday cake
Or... something
Ciao~☆

No comments:

Post a Comment