Saturday 4 June 2011

Intro~!

もう... Is this really necessary?
I guess not, but I'm gonna go with it anyway XP
simply for the sake of boredom

Blabbering 'about me' stuff is sooo lame and boring so let's do it tumblr style!!
 And just to be specific:
Embryonal Rhabdomyosarcoma
2007--Inguinal region (tailbone)
prediction: 3 months left
*relapse* 2008--Inguinal lymph node (right thigh)
*relapse* 2010--Left lung, left kidney, 13th backbone and probably some other place I can't recall at the moment 
prediction: 2 months left
Current--All clear

The awesome part?
I'm still alive.
Oh, and my hair's growing back :D

 YEAH!
Aspiring writer, whoot!! >w<
I placed top 10 in this thing too:
Which is totally awesome cuz 948 people entered :P
I feel my head expanding with hot air already
Hohoho~

I love photography☆
But I have no idea how to work a decent camera -_-
I just fool around with my Canon IXUS... -amateur-
*sigh*

I will get there. Someday. Just you wait =.=☆
For the sake of it, I'm even taking arts for SPM (even though Malay art history is sooo boring...)
Check out my stuffs here: all teh AWESOME shets

I just posted a pic of an ocean of pearl sapphire blue
Why?
I love Ryeowook oppa~

Oh.. and before I forget the important stuffs..
I study HERE:
 Where I'm one of these people:
 Which means I'll be facing SPM at the end of this year... -_____-"
Oh well.. at least I get to start driving next year XD 

And that's probably all that matters! (:
Oh, and I'm in love♥
and I don't mean with Ryeowook^^

Ciao~☆

No comments:

Post a Comment