Saturday 4 June 2011

Blue Balls and Pandas

Ah...
Surely, my mother would kill me if she knew what I did with my friends last Thursday.
I went against the one thing she's always telling me nowadays:
"Do NOT lift anything heavy!"
Totally adorable almost-2-year-old cousin included.
I lifted her down the stairs anyway on Wednesday. I couldn't let her fall down headfirst, could I?
That would be positively inhuman.
But surely
I have no excuses for Thursday:
I went bowling.
Oh yeah.. She'd have my head.
Maybe she'll mount it on a plank and hang it above the computer desk so she can glance at it while she plays PlantsVSZombies.

 But let's consider the following facts:
i. I haven't gone bowling since I was in elementary
ii. My back didn't end up hurting
iii. I didn't trip/fall/throw a bowling ball in someone's face
iv. I had fun
 
Come on, I'm a teenager. Do you expect me to just sit back and watch my best friend in her mini black tutu destroy everyone else?
Not that I'm a good bowler myself...
Haven't exactly had a lot of practice -_-"
The funny thing about the whole thing was that I was scoring consecutive 0's until I finally decided to use this blue ball that caught my eye earlier (but was being used by the guys in the next lane).
I knocked down 8 pins at the 1st throw.
And I kept scoring after that!
Hell, I'm going to keep bringing this up forever >w<

If you're wondering, no, I didn't win.
I placed last :P
 Tutu-friend won by 1 point.

After that we watched Kung Fu Panda 2 and it was AWESOME!
Not as awesome as Pirates of the Caribbean, of course, but awesome anyway.
Pandas are definitely one of the cutest animals in the world.
Right next to bunnies. And hamsters. And Domo-kun.

  Alright, alright.. time for me to catch some shut-eye!
I'll do something about this -obviously new- page tomorrow..
Ciao!!☆ 

No comments:

Post a Comment