Saturday 18 June 2011

Engagements and Colours on Paper

Yaa~
My aunt looked so pretty this morning! >w<
She's 27 this year :D
And she's a doctor
Which means when she was getting ready, all her other medschool friends arrived
and I found myself in a room full of doctors
but none of them looked like they were in the med field at all
I felt completely intellectually inadequate standing there -_-"

Anyway!
I've always felt these things are tiring as hell so by the time they had slipped her engagement ring on
I'd curled up on the sofa reading my Jodi Picoult book
hehehe ♥
FAMILY PORTRAIT!!

Upon arriving back at school, our results were dished out
=_="
Not very happy.
But then, not that upset either.
Compared to a couple of other people, I guess my results weren't so bad:
should I? should I? oh, what the heck...
BM - 78 (A-)
BI - 96 (A+)
MM - 86 (A)
AM - 71 (A-)
NOOO!!! QAQ
BIO - 72 (A-)
CHEM - 58 (C)
PHY - 59 (C)
SEJ - 71 (A-)
PI - 71 (A-)
PSV - 89 (A)

So yeah...
Other than the single redeeming A+ and 2Cs, nothing much to it
Oh! Oh!
Wanna see my artwork? :D
Please contribute to my pageviews by clicking here: wee~!
But if you're too mean/lazy, here ya go
And then, on Tuesday
our art teacher suddenly brought up the MIA scholarship contest thing
which I'd completely forgotten about but hadn't really thought about entering in the first place
and told us to enter
and she planned to submit them the day after that
=_=
SO, that evening and night, we slaved away trying to get them done
but my brain started frying at some point past midnight that I just had to sleep
which means I didn't finish it
The next morning, I was like, "SCREW THIS!!"
and left it under my desk in my room
Turns out my other friends cut classes for the sake of finishing theirs
=_____________=
So now my mom needs to personally send of mine
By today
Cuz that's when the deadline is
I love to do things last minute, don't I? :P
I don't think it'll go far anyway...
because it was so incredibly last minute
But here it is!
See?
Mucho messy
Oh well, I tried -_-
I just hope my mom manages to send it
Otherwise, I'll probably stick it on the wall or something

I'm tired, so I'm gonna take a nap now
Ciao~☆

No comments:

Post a Comment